Sunday, September 7, 2008

Felix's World

Here are some photos Felix took recently. Actually, this is not a self-portrait--I teased him by grabbing the camera away to take his picture. He suddenly got obsessed with the camera, and after I deleted some of the ones he took of the ceiling, the floor, and the blank walls, I decided to post these as a kind of "Felix's eye view" of his world.

His feet are now a preschool-9, and in this picture taken a month or so ago, I think they're a 7. He is growing, and outgrowing his stuff, quickly these days. His toes still look pudgy and cute though.

Here are Dan's sexy legs in their sexy shorts. Luckily he didn't block Felix's shot of the dishcloth.


Looking at these, I remember what it was like when adults seem to occupy a different atmosphere, way up above my head. It really was like being Gulliver in Brobdingnag (sp?) (as opposed to Lilliput), with everything too huge, too high up, out of reach. Those feelings are still sometimes there for me, but in a more metaphorical sense.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: